Once you’ve placed your order, your Navmii account will be set up by our team. In a short time you will receive an email with your username and a default password. Please Follow the link to the Navmii tracker site and input the provided details. You will then be required to change the password to one you prefer.
OBD interfaces are standardised across the EU. The port can usually be located around the driver side footwell. Alternatively it can be found:
• Passenger footwell underneath the dashboard
• Inside or underneath the glove compartment
• Central console area
• The area between the steering wheel and centre console
• The area between the steering wheel and driver doorIf you are still having trouble to locate the port
Please refer to your vehicle’s manufacture manual and it will identify where it is located. If you do not have this to hand please contact email@example.com and one of the team will be able to help you locate the port.
Once you have found your OBD be sure to keep you engine off and the key out of the ignition. Next please follow the instructions included with your Navmii tracker.
After a maintenance notification is triggered you will need to reset it by registering it as an event. You can do this by doing the following:
• Login in to http:/tracking.navmiitracker.com and select monitoring
• Next to your tracker information select 'Register event' icon (represented as a flag)
• Open the drop down menu next to 'Available events' and select 'Maintenance work
• Confirm the Maintenance trigger you wish to reset by selecting it.
• Finally hit 'Save and continue' to finish registering the event
You will now receive notifications once the milage is met!
If you want further help please see our video on how to do this: https://youtu.be/a8XdYHj0Xp0